As a leading expert in DBE Consulting Services, Padilla & Associates, Inc. has extensive experience in effectively developing and implementing tailored DBE Programs in accordance with the U.S. DOT DBE Program (Title 49 CFR Part 26). Padilla & Associates, Inc. has performed these services for numerous public sector clients. The Padilla & Associates, Inc. Team has established strong working relationships with the FTA, FHWA, FAA, FRA and the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
SERVICES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Preparation of Local Agency DBE Annual Submittal Form (Exhibit 9-B), Race-Conscious and Race-Neutral projections, DBE availability analysis, in accordance with U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) DBE Program (Title 49 CFR Part 26) requirements.
• Overall DBE Goal development in accordance with (FTA/FAA) DBE requirements.
• DBE Program development (Preparation of DBE Policy Statement, identification of Monitoring & Enforcement mechanisms, Prompt payment selection & Race-Neutral support services).
• Contract-Specific DBE Goal development (including DBE Availability Listings) tailored to market area to facilitate outreach.
• Preparation of Required Race-Conscious “DBE Implementation Agreement” (Exhibit 9-A), as necessary.
• Pre-Bid/Pre-Construction Presentations and Collaterals.
• Good Faith Effort Evaluations.
• Development and coordination of targeted Focus groups to help boost SBE participation.